Monday, September 16, 2013

This Weekend

^^^That, my friends, is what it looks like to go candy shopping for family movie night (consisting of five children and two adults, all of whom rather love candy). Guaranteed to get some weird looks and hilarious comments from the cashiers.^^^
So not too much crazy happened this weekend, but I do have a few things that made me happy, so I thought I'd share.
1. Above photo. No further explanation needed.
2. New word: petrichor. It means the smell of the earth after it rains- who knew there was a word for that, right? A littly nerdy but made me grin nonetheless. It's one of my favorite smells, besides vanilla of course.
3. Bernardo.
^^^This little guy was given to me by the one and only Megan, and he just makes me smile. It was one of her fabulous finds at the Yellow Daisy Festival (remember that post? how did I miss this booth?!). This ball of sunshine (it's actually clay. close enough though, right?)  is a Seed of Happiness. There's a website for you to check out if they make you as happy as they make me.
That's all for now folks! Have a marvelous rest of your Monday!
Sincerely, mad