Monday, February 17, 2014

Confessions




1. I'm not a beach bum. There I said it. The beach is not my favorite. I would pick a big city over the beach any day. All that sand… ugh.
2. Whenever I eat fish, I picture it swimming. It doesn't happen with chicken, just fish. Maybe it's related to the beach thing? Who knows.
3. I all of a sudden have this wish for a twin brother. Maybe because I saw it on Disney Channel?
3 1/2. Yes I watch Disney Channel. Judge me.
4. The next color of tights I want is cotton candy blue. Before you turn your nose up, I'll have you know that I have an outfit envisioned already. Just to prove all of you doubters wrong, I'll turn into a fashion blogger one day and show off my teal tights. Challenge (that you haven't given me, I guess I'm giving it to myself?) accepted.
5. This whole photo a day thing has turned me into a selfie taker. I would call it a problem, but it's fun.
6. I'm also a knitter. I can't cast on or purl or do anything beyond a basic knit stitch, and this infinity scarf I'm working on might take me until the day I die, but gosh darn it I'm going to finish it.
7. Taco Bell is my favorite restaurant of all time. I don't want to hear any of your arguments about what is actually in the meat. Ignorance is bliss people.
8. I just got Photoshop and I'm really super duper excited. I don't know how to use it, but I'm super duper excited.
9. I write in a journal everyday. I have for 2 1/2 years now. As if I don't have enough places to write about random Mallory happenings.
10. I have this super secret crazy dream of being a writer. Shhh, don't tell anybody.

Sincerely, mad

P.S. In my internet perusal yesterday, (basically, me clicking on links from pinterest) I found this about whether or not to cut bangs. Look at it. This person basically knows my life. That right there is my entire bang debate. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment