Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Birthday Blog!

Happy birthday blog! You turned one yesterday! Can you believe it? And look at all we've learned.

1. How to code. Basic coding, but coding nonetheless. Look how much prettier you are. You've had a lot of plastic surgery this year, but I think you turned out all right.
2. Look how much prettier your pictures are! Three cheers for Canon! Hip hip, hooray!
3. Look at what you've talked about. Everything from Calculus to family to mad thoughts on feminism. You are a blog of many trades.

I can't believe it's been a year. And I've got to say, I never realized how much I would learn from blogging. Everything from how to voice my opinions online to how to take decent pictures to how to code, I've learned a lot. And I think the best part is, I'm comfortable here. I feel like myself on my blog. As my mom puts it, "a blog is a good place for an introvert to be extroverted." I truly feel like that is exactly what Sincerely, mad has let me do. I can say anything to this computer screen and for the most part, it doesn't talk back. This blog is teaching me how to be myself, and I love blogging for that. Here's to many more years, blog!

Sincerely, mad

No comments:

Post a Comment