Saturday, June 15, 2013

Hi! I'm Mallory.


Hi! I'm Mallory. I am a senior in high school and the oldest of 5 kids. My initials spell mad, which is kind of perfect. 


I'm madly in love with anything vintage or 50s and 60s related, and I love getting dressed up. Lipstick and heels are my idea of perfect. Although I love looking cute, I'm madly obsessed with crossfit and enjoy tennis. I've always been madly in love with music, which means I've played piano for 12 years, am a newbie at guitar, and play organ in church sometimes. I'm madly in love with reading, talking, laughing, and on occassion American history. I madly devour mint and chocolate combinations, and I am madly in love with driving. I always volunteer to run to the store or drop my siblings off because it means I get to sing in the car.
My new mad obsession is blogging, so buckle up and we'll see how this goes!

Sincerely, mad