Friday, January 31, 2014

January Photo a Day

Hey! January's over! It has dragged yet moved normally, if that makes any sense at all.

One of my New Year's Resolutions was to take at least one picture a day. Since I'm really bad about carrying around the big girl fancy camera, I decided to specify and make it at least one square (Instagram size) iPhone photo a day. Then for Christmas, I got Elsie and Emma's (of A Beautiful Mess blog) photography book. One of their suggestions was to do a 30-day self portrait challenge. Now, I'm not a huge fan of self portraits because I feel stupid taking them (anyone else feel like selfies are vain and just a way to beg for compliments? i'm still shaking my head at myself for doing this), but I figured I'd go out of my comfort zone (that's the point of new year's resolutions, right?) and go for it anyway. So basically, selfies for daaayyyyssss (insert duck face and peace sign here).

Anyways, here's my 30-day selfie challenge/first monthly photo roundup! Enjoy!
Oh my goodness gracious I did it! One month down, eleven to go!

Sincerely, mad

No comments:

Post a Comment