Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sadie's

Sadie's last night was such a party. I don't even know what to say about it except that it was awesome. There were so many times during the night where I just had to look away and grin like a goofball to myself and try really hard not to giggle as my heart just overflowed with love for these great people I get to call my friends. To my freshman self who laughed when she heard about the seniors-only Sadie Hawkins dance and immediately told herself she'd never ever go to that, hah! Look at you now. You came a long way. Good job.

We took pictures at Stone Mountain, went to the school for like an hour, then went laser tagging! Shout out to Jake for getting the highest score of the entire day. Lt. Dan was on fire! Also, that Sonic adventure afterwards... I have no words.
^^^You can't tell, but I feared for my life during this picture. Slippery rocks and a 6 foot drop behind me? Um, no thank you. The good news is, we survived!^^^
^^^Climbing trees and photobombing.^^^
Thanks for a fabulous night guys! I had a blast with y'all.

Sincerely, mad

No comments:

Post a Comment