Monday, May 12, 2014

The Weekend

Well, this weekend was just go go go what with grad parties and prom and Mother's Day and Mer's birthday, but it was so good. I'm really catching the summertime adventure bug and it feels oh so good. Three more days! Three more days!
Prom was so fun. I had the sweetest date, the funnest group, and the best time. I love them all!
Mer's birthday was on Sunday, and geez I love her a lot. She is so sweet and motherly- I'm like the ceremonial figurehead when babysitting and she's the actual one in charge. Kind of like in England- I'm the queen and she's the prime minister. She giggles more than anyone I know, and the poor thing has such a sweet heart that I can convince her to give me part of her lunch 99 percent of the time because I'm starving and I'll just die if I she doesn't give me that last nilla wafer or bite of pizza crust. I might starve to death next year without her. Love ya Mer!
Sunday was also Mother's Day, and I'm sorry to inform you all, but you have been lied too. You do not have the best mom in the world, she's already taken. She's mine. I talk to her more than anyone else in the world, and she is the most wonderful woman I know. She pushes me to do my best and encourages me in all of my interests, whether it's crossfit or tennis or music or english or blogging, she supports me through it all. I love you Mom!

Sincerely, mad

No comments:

Post a Comment