Monday, July 21, 2014

Oxford Stats

Number of weeks left in Oxford: 1
Number of Ben's cookies tins on my desk: 2
Number of desserts we ate today: 3
Number of times I've explained my religion, what I believe, and basically the entire history of Mormonism: 4
Number of water bottles on my desk: 5
Number of snapchats and Facebook messages I've sent Megan even though she's at a wilderness camp for a week and doesn't have her phone: 6

Sincerely, mad

P.S. Photo creds to Rachel for the first pic- we were practicing portraits in photography today and I didn't feel like cooperating:-)

3 comments:

  1. Number of times you FaceTimed your mom since you left Georgia: 28 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am actually honored my stat is the highest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha are you serious? 28? Wow. I'm glad it's the highest too:-)

      Delete