Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Punting and Time

Yesterday I went punting and I'm so glad I did. I had to pick between punting and the botanical gardens, which is a rough choice, let me tell ya. But after choosing punting, I am happy to report that it was the right decision. I decided to be brave and bring my camera, even though I had terrible visions of being tipped over and ruining it, but after successfully making it through dryly and with great pictures, I am happy to report that that was a good decision too.

I'm having quite a bit of trouble with time at the moment. You see, I'm torn between wanting everything to freeze and hurry up. From wanting to rewind and fast forward. I leave on Saturday. I leave beautiful, brilliant Oxford early Saturday morning. And I want to cry. I love this place so so so much. There is so much I still haven't done and want to do. At the same time, I can't wait to get home. The closer to the end I get the more I long to see my family, to squeeze my little siblings until their eyes bug out and spend every single second with them that I can before heading off to college. And  yet another part of me is ready to hop on the next plane out to Provo to get started at BYU and see everything that college has to offer. It's really quite a bit of a dilemma. Good thing I can't control time because then we'd really be in a pickle, now wouldn't we.

Sincerely, mad

No comments:

Post a Comment