Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Let's Talk About Words

I'm going to tell you a secret. Are you ready?

I'm a word nerd. 

Ok. So it's not actually a secret, but it is kind of fun to be dramatic, don't you think?
Since this is my blog and it is all about things that make me happy, I'm going to impart of my obsession with you. Partake if you wish. 
First off, yesterday was National Punctuation Day. Who knew? In honor of that, this clever riddle appeared on my Pinterest feed. 
^^^How clever is that?^^^

Second: today, Pinterest presented this gem. A list of 100 of the most beautiful words in the English language. My current favorites are petrichor, gambol, and halcyon. 
^^^Could you just die?^^^

And last but not least, a quote from my weekly calendar. One of my passions is language (if this post hasn't just made that obvious enough:-)).
Well, I hope you all have enjoyed this post as much as I have! Have a wonderful Wednesday! 

Sincerely, mad