Thursday, October 3, 2013

My 26 Hour Day and the Most Fabulous Weekend

Well hello there! It's been a while! Sorry I've been missing, I was in Utah. It was fabulous. Want to hear all about it? I thought you might.
^^^Take your imaginary red pen and cross out day and write week. There. That's better.^^^
So to start out a wonderful weekend, I had a 26 hour day. Cool right? It was pretty normal, I just flew on an airplane for four hours while gaining two hours because of those things we call time zones. So not as exciting as I made it sound, but saying I had a 26 hour day makes you want to keep reading, right?
The weekend was spent with my dad's side of the family. Lots of One Direction singing, movie watching, popcorn eating, and soda drinking. My kind of weekend. I also got to visit one of my best friends on Sunday! She served as an LDS missionary in my hometown a couple of months ago, but since has gone home and gotten married. It was so fun to see her again.

The main reason for my trip was to go visit my dream college. I was able to go to several classes with my cousin who is graduating this December. He was so great to take me around campus and let me tag a long with him to his classes. I got to go to one Economics class and three English classes. I was in heaven!

^^^Let's pause for a moment and admire the mountains. I sure love my trees at home, but man, mountains are just unreal. Isn't Earth just gorgeous?^^^
After my brief escapade as a college student, I went back to my family and spent another day with them. I sure do love them all.
Here are some random snapshots from my trip!
^^^I love vintage things and writing, so to find this old typewriter in my grandparents' house was so exciting. Grandma let me have dibs on it. Success.^^^

^^^I was not allowed to leave without enough snacks to last me a couple of days. Thank goodness for grandmas. I might starve without them.^^^

^^^So this is kind of an obnoxious plane window pic, but look at the clouds! Doesn't it feel like another world 30,000 feet from the ground?^^^

^^^I'm not exactly sure where this is, but doesn't the ground look like a quilt?^^^
Well, that's all. Thanks for reading!
Sincerely, mad