Tuesday, November 12, 2013

If I Had a Superpower...

You've been asked this before. You know the question. It is seriously one of the hardest to find an answer to. The question in question is: if you had a superpower, what would it be?

It took me years to pick a good superpower. And I thought I finally had it too. After much thought and a couple viewings of "The Incredibles," I thought I would want to be elastic. I would never have to move again! And when I did, I could bend my body into whatever shape I wanted.

But then I read Paradise Lost. Ok fine I'm still reading it. But John Milton used a word, and I think I've found my new superpower of choice.


Indefatigable
adjective
Incapable of being tired out; not yielding to fatigue; untiring.

Doesn't that sound perfect? To never get tired? To always have energy? To not need sleep?
Sign me up man.


^^^Thank you Pinterest. It's almost sad how accurate these are.^^^


Sincerely, mad