Monday, November 18, 2013

My Life According to Pinterest // 01

*I've attempted this before, but I don't understand technology and ended up deleting all the pictures. So we're going to try this again. Sorry to repeat myself. Bear with me and my lack of technological ability.:-)

At first, I was skeptical. My friends were obsessed and would try to get me hooked, but I knew I would just spend way to much time on it. Eventually I caved, and now I can't stop. I love Pinterest.

I realized that I can really tell what kind of a mood I'm in based on what I pin. My quote board is an especially good indicator of this. When I was trying to decide what I was going to do with myself senior year-whether or not I should play tennis, if I was going to do piano, what I should spend my free time doing-I pinned tons of quotes about doing what you love and being yourself. Next came a bunch of quotes on fashion. Most recently are quotes about embracing your passions and belonging.

My fashion board is another example of this.  I went through a slouchy tshirt phase, so I have tons of slouchy tees pinned. Now I'm in a fall mood and have tons of scarfs and layers pinned. By looking at my hair board, you can tell that I love my curls and am dying for my hair to grow out so I can wear topknots.

Here are some of my most recent pins. Can you tell what I'm into?






Sincerely, mad