Saturday, January 25, 2014

A Waffle House Weekend

Remember that senior year bucket list thing I had? It's been a while, huh? Well guess what?
I went to Waffle House. It was kinda sketchy, but I guess I am officially a Georgia high schooler! I guess WaHo (see that? i even used the hip slang word for it. i really am official) is like a rite of passage and a part of the high school experience. Whatever. We can thank my oceanography friends for this one. (we can also thank them for the 61 pictures on my phone. honestly we could have had a 3 minute movie on how to eat waffle house with all the pictures they took of me cutting and then eating my first bite.) We were going to go to Los Hermanos, but then they found out I've never been to WaHo and, well, you see how that turned out. Anyways, I went and it was good but kinda nasty at the same time. A little like IHOP but, you know, not. Because Waffle House is definitely sketchier than IHOP.
 
The ocean crew! We're just missing Justin and Chase- one lives an hour away and one was taking the SAT. I am so proud of us. We suggested an oceanography class hang out on Friday and then did something on Saturday. In less than 24 hours we planned and executed an outing. Anyone who knows me and my friends knows that that is quite an accomplishment. Usually it takes several times of talking about hanging out and even then, half of us don't show up.
And then because I thought it was cute, here's Benny boy and his friend Aiden taking a selfie. Robes and everything. Love it.

Sincerely, mad

No comments:

Post a Comment