Sunday, January 19, 2014

The Weekend's Not Over Yet

One more day! Tomorrow is Martin Luther King Day, so no school. Let the weekend continue!
Guys. Do you know what tonight is? Do you know what happens tonight at 9:58 PM?

SHERLOCK.

That's what. Sherlock returns. If you don't watch BBC's Sherlock, with Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman, stop what you're doing right this very second and go watch it. You haven't experienced true terror at the hands of a tv show unless you've watched Sherlock (or a scary movie. i don't do scary though, so sherlock is what freaks me out). The adrenaline rush! This is me while I watch:
Oh my gosh what's going on? I can't watch!
I can't look but I have to! What is this?
I'm never watching another episode. I can't handle it.

And then when it's over:
OH MY GOODNESS THAT WAS SO GOOD! ON TO THE NEXT EPISODE!

So yeeeeaaaaahhhhhh. On to other things.
The Megans holding their trophy! The big swim meet of the season against our rivals was on Friday. You would think that since I have two cousins and my best friend as part of the swim team I would go more often, but I don't. Only the Battle of Five Forks! The best part? We won! The other team's girls were undefeated so we weren't sure how it would play out, but our girls came through and our team ended up on top by forty-five points. Way to go guys!
In other news, Ollie doesn't hate me! We were watching tv one night and out of me, Meredith, Ben, and Mom, Ollie chose ME to come cuddle up next to. Say it was the blanket, but it was me. We're still not buddy buddy, but I will grudgingly admit he's cute. Maybe there's hope for us yet.

Sincerely, mad

No comments:

Post a Comment