Tuesday, February 11, 2014

A Very Crossfit 18th Birthday Party

Crossfit. Wow. Those guys sure know how to make a gal feel like a million bucks. They just make me feel so darn special. And they are wonderful wonderful wonderful people. Just between me and the internet, I sometimes feel more comfortable around the crossfit crew than I do at school. Shhh, don't tell anybody. Honestly, crossfit is one of the things I will miss the most. In figuring out summer plans, one of the things I have on the "stay in Georgia" list is crossfit. I don't want to have to leave these people any sooner than I have to. It is going to break my heart and leave a hole that will not be filled any other way.

On Saturday we threw a little birthday party in honor of my 18th next Saturday. Remember how I said I'm more comfortable at crossfit than at school? My party was all of my crossfit peeps. No high schoolers. Adults. And it. was. AWESOME. I put some pinterest ideas to use and put together a photo booth in the basement. I am a huge photo lover and was sooooo excited for this photo booth, but I was afraid all the crossfitters would poo-poo it. Fortunately, they didn't! They loved it, and as a result, we have some fabulous pictures that I will love forever and ever and ever. (also, shout out to Meredith and Genevieve for being the best little photographers around. my sissies are the best.)

And now here are a bunch of pictures. Gotta document for posterity and what have you.
 This kid kills me. Every. Single. Time.
Mary. I love my Mary. I cleaned houses with her over the summer and she is one of my favorite people around. She has the biggest heart and I love her so so so much.
Dana. My Dana! She is like a second mother/older sister/best friend. She looks out for me and pushes me to be my best and is my workout buddy. Once again, words cannot express my love for her.
This face is the perfect picture of how I felt all night long. I was having the time of my life. What makes this picture even better is that Karen is in it! She is the muscle behind crossfit and the best instructor around. I love her to pieces. How many times can I say I love crossfit and everyone there?!
Family photo y'all!
Are my parents not just the cutest thing you've ever seen?

Thanks again crossfit peeps! Y'all are amazing.

Sincerely, mad

No comments:

Post a Comment