Friday, April 4, 2014

Don't Judge Me But...

This is a post about fashion. Fashion blogging seems kinda awkward to me but I like it when other people do it. But I just feel embarrassed. But I love getting dressed and planning outfits so gosh darn it I'm going to blog about fashion. And take selfies in my driveway because I can, k?

Do you ever just go home and completely change your outfit? Spruce it up a bit? Change this jacket for that sweater, these shoes for those ones, add a necklace and a couple of bracelets, some glasses if we're feeling especially hipster? I do it all. the. time. Like right before I go to bed I have an epiphany about what I really should have worn that day and so then of course I have to test it out and out the window goes my sleepiness and motivation to go to bed because gosh darn it I look cute and the outfit I've created looks so much better than what I wore to school and why don't I have these ideas at 5:30 in the morning when it really matters? So yeah, this outfit was originally with a jean jacket but then I went home and well, here we are. The end.

Sincerely, mad

No comments:

Post a Comment