Sunday, June 8, 2014

Confessions

1. I've had a big girl camera since Thursday and I still haven't taught myself how to use it.
2. As you can see, I have a problem with making up my mind when it comes to the layout of this blog. I'll figure it out eventually. Thank goodness for Google and sweet bloggers who are helping me find my way through HTML and CSS coding.
3. I claim to not like our dog Ollie, yet I find myself taking more and more pictures of him.
4. I walk around singing the praises of introversion and telling everyone that that's the reason I'm slightly below average on my amount of time spent socializing, but what I forget is how much I like people and how important it is/how badly I need good solid friendships.
5. My issue with summer is that I have problems getting dressed if I don't have plans, which is most of the time, so I end up in poorly fitting clothes because I don't want to dirty my cute ones because what if something exciting happens last minute and I want to look cute? Honestly after 2 weeks I'm ready to put on a dress and actually do my hair in something other than a messy bun.
6. I can't thrift shop. Someone teach me the ways of goodwill because I am way too impatient to figure it out on my own.
7. I have a cold in the middle of summer and it feels like my body is defying the laws of nature.
8. I have this really bad habit where I don't go to sleep.
9. I'm quickly learning that crazy cool summer adventures don't just happen. You have to make them happen yourself.
10. I want a pair of overalls. Like really really badly.

Sincerely, mad

No comments:

Post a Comment