Thursday, March 12, 2015

missing home


home: georgia. provo. my grandparents' house in utah. oxford, england.

This should as no surprise (because I think I've mentioned it before), but Provo is failing at winter. I was sweating in a sweater on Tuesday so yesterday I went sans tights, and today I wore sandals. My saltwaters. The shoes that I wore wandering around Oxford and that gave me that crazy tan that didn't go away until December. And I also wore my England tee that I got at the Gap in Oxford off of Cornmarket street. Also, I was in the international building on campus yesterday and started browsing the study abroad programs and they announced the new theme for London Winter 2016. So naturally, I recounted my pennies and went through all of the pics from this summer and now my heart is just aching. It probably doesn't help that my stomach could eat everything in sight right now and I just remembered Ben's cookies and Moo-Moo's milkshakes and pieminister's pies. Yum. Anyways, since I can't hope on a plane and fly across the pond anytime soon, these pics from the summer will have to do. These shots were some of my favorite as I flicked through all 1,422 of the pics I took.

Sincerely, mad

No comments:

Post a Comment