Saturday, September 7, 2013

Yellow Daisy Festival

Let's talk about Yellow Daisy. It was the first thing on my senior year bucket list, and since it only happens once a year (and in September at that), I really only had one opportunity to go. So after school yesterday almost the whole crew went. We were just missing Dad and Ben. 
It was so fun! There are so many things there it's almost overwhelming. We had a time crunch so only saw about a third, but it was almost nice to have to push ourselves along.
I've decided that when I'm older and either engaged or newly married (whatever I'll be in September), I'm coming to Yellow Daisy to get some cute stuff for my house. Signs and initials and whatnot. Doesn't that sound fun?
Below are some of the highlights. If it wasn't for the fact that I will proably be away at college this time next year, I would totally say I'm coming again next time!





^^^I loved these little metal animals! The left pic shows lots of flowers and then a giraffe. If you look closely, you'll see that the right pic has a little reindeer family!^^^


^^^They had King of Pops! The stick shown is all that was left of my chocolate sea salt by the time I thought to take a picture...^^^


^^^There was a guy there that made bracelets out of bicycle spokes. If you look hard enough you can make out some of his bracelets hanging on bike chains. It was such a creative set up!^^^


^^^Mom, Meredith, and I jumped on the bandwagon and got keychains. The oh-so-typical teenage girl's dream: chevron, neon, and monogram.^^^


^^^Check that one off the bucket list!^^^

Sincerely, mad